What’s on offer
I am offering fully customisable cards. So birthday cards, thank you cards, etc. Custom means:
- You tell me what you would like on the front – I will try drawing anything.
- You tell me your message on the inside. I can write anything and will try any style, including calligraphic writing.
You can email me examples/ideas and I will do my best to incorporate them in the finished product.
My cards are 100% hand drawn. Expect minor flaws but plenty of character. I can appreciate that fully custom can be intimidating so here’s a few examples of cards I’ve already made and posted:
I am doing this as a hobby. I’m not looking to make money but my materials (pens, ink, paper) do come at a cost. To keep things simple, I’m currently offering a flat rate of £1 (yup, a quid) for a card.
I can post to either you or your intended recipient. I’ll do that based on the cost of a stamp. However I am only doing this for the UK only. If you want multiple cards I can offer a discount. Email me.
Payment is probably easiest via PayPal. When we get to finalising payment do it through my email address.
How it works
To commission my services, email me at email@example.com
- Put in the subject line something like – “Custom card request”
- Outline your requirement. You can email me pictures of what your idea is. Tell me any writing you want in the front and inside.
- I can post direct to the recipient so if these if what you want, please ensure you tell me the content of the inside. Otherwise you can fill this in yourself if it is going to you first.
- Everything above is just a guideline. We can exchange emails and work things out.
Request: Birthday for Billy, theme Star Wars.
I live in Birmingham, Bournville. If you live nearby I’m happy to discuss in person your requirements. Just mention this when you email me.
Thank you for reading this and I look forward to working with you.